Friday, May 2, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers.... Unless Your Seed is Barren

Ah spring, the time of year where everything on God's green earth shoves it's fertility in your face.  It's quite fun... and then you get to go through Mother's day.  I supposed I should be grateful, I have a mother to distract me during the holiday.  However, I will probably hover in my house for the actual day.  Who wants to go out and be subject to that?

What is a seed that doesn't bloom even called?  It's probably a depressing term.

I have my calendar in hand from my doctor's office, it's exciting!  I will be starting my mini-IVF in about a week.  I just don't have much to say right now, my brain is quietly (thank God) waiting for me to begin all of this.  It's the last time and I am trying to not think about my path if it fails. 

And I am so bitchy, so, so bitchy.  I want to punch so many people in the face or throat... or uterus.  Really whatever is within punching distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment