Monday, May 19, 2014

Follies: Update #1

OMG, that was a stressful 10 minutes that I was made to wait in the ultrasound room.  The front desk lady was super chatty and, given my terseness, it was really obnoxious.

I have 3 follies!  All on my right side, which explains the twinging that's been happening.  I am nervous about them all sticking around, but I have to think positive.  3 is a charm!  I can't say third time because this is my fourth round although two other ones have not gone forward.  Eeek!  There will be lots of positive thinking in my house tonight.  No more crying!

2 comments:

  1. ALL the happy positive thoughts in my brain are being sent your way right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! Thanks! And so exciting that my favorite blogger is the first comment on my own tiny blog :-)

    ReplyDelete