Thursday, May 29, 2014

Home Today

Today would have been transfer day and I am a planner.  So of course I am home, chilling, not having a transfer done.  I am feeling ok about it though, especially since I was never going to cancel my day off just because I didn't (really) need it!

I feel like I turned a corner yesterday.  I saw my counselor and feel ready-ish to move forward.  My counselor wants me to wait and grieve, which I will do as well.  I mean, it's not like anyone is giving me an egg or a baby tomorrow. 

I am trying to learn to tweet better.  It's very difficult, I consider myself the be hilarious, but I'm fairly certain not too many people agree.  I'm more of the quippy response or hilarious story person.  Nothing hilarious has happened to me recently, maybe I'll put too much soap in the washer today and tell you how that goes.  My husband will not be amused.

My computer says quippy is not a word.  I vehemently disagree, and I'm sure you know what quippy means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment