Sunday, May 18, 2014

RIAIWBAGM #1

Or "Reasons (I Assume) I Will Be A Great Mom"

#1: My husband and I have perfected the car singing, which seems to embarrass children immensely even though it's not even in front of anyone else.  We especially enjoy 'performing' Whip It and other  assorted 80s songs.  I can't imagine any child not being thrilled by these performances!

In other news I am going in tomorrow morning for my first ultrasound to see how the follies are doing.  I am nervous because I don't know yet what will be there.  Scary! 

I started Menopur and Follistim in small doses last night and tonight took the last two pills of Letrozole.  The headaches have subsided, but I'm still incredibly cranky and self aware to know it.  Knowing it doesn't seem to help me control it, although I haven't punched anybody, so that's a success, right!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment