Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Titles Suck

Today was the first day of my new job.  It was really good, I am still nervous about all the appointments, but I am very hopeful it will be ok.  I know I shouldn't care so much, I mean what's the worst they could do?  Fire me? 
 
This is going to be more of a picture post, I have had a busy last week and this is the quickest way to tell you.  There was the girl's weekend at the beach.  We could see Mt Baker clearly across the sound:
 
Mount Baker on a clear day.
Then we had a bonfire, it was very hot:
 
I wish I could claim I built this fire, but I just helped. 
Also I found the friend I want to be with during the apocalypse.
Then later in the week I went to the fair with my mom and, as usual, everything was fried:
I did not eat here, I did have a tasty lemonade.
We saw some livestock:
Adorable sheep, they'd just arrived.
And I bought quite a few things:


A Polish spoon, honey, new earbuds and a tailhitch for DH (for his b'day)

In other news my counselor wants me to think more positive thoughts, like I might have a bump by Christmas....!?!?!  I'm not sure whether to be excited or scared by that thought.  I think mostly excited...and a little scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment