Monday, November 3, 2014

Shortest Update Ever

My God, I'm exhausted.  It's probably the progesterone-in-oil shots, here's a short list of other early pregnancy symptoms that could also be caused by PIO.  (Fair warning that this will be graphic tmi.)  Sore bbs, more discharge than usual, no spotting, no cramping, weird fluttering or burning or full sensation in uterus, bad skin...which might also be because I'm so exhausted I have no desire to wash my face at night.

My room is a mess, my house is a mess, everything needs to be cleaned (except the kitchen at the moment...for once).  I am dreading my pregnancy test and finding it exceedingly hard to be positive.  I wish I could say this is easy, but it's terrifying.  I don't know what to do if this doesn't work.  I don't want to write a whole bunch about my feelings since I don't want to be bogged down in the negativity.

In more positive news: this cat wants me to pet him.  Duty calls!

Is that a mouse? Or are you still typing when you should be petting me?

No comments:

Post a Comment