Thursday, December 11, 2014

What It Looks Like

I can't really complain about my lot in life right now.  I don't know how it will turn out.  Everyday I work on being positive and I'm usually successful.  However there are some moments when I am terrified, when I worry about the future, when someone on Twitter triggers all my fears (not on purpose).

So here's my pretty picture from today:
Babies are lettered, not the best picture of any of them.
They are all measuring right on schedule with good heartbeats and sizes.  I believe C was actually the biggest, which sounds right since she's constantly pushing out that side of my uterus. 

Someone on Twitter did scare me that the MonoDi twins aren't great, so I did ask the doctor what would have been better.  She said DiDi is best... well that's true but the twins are Monozygotic, so this is the best you can hope for with IDs.  (Durh.) 

I don't have an MFM appointment until the end of December (stupid Christmas).  I have one more scan scheduled at my REs place, but am technically cut free from them. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Such a wonderful Christmas present! WOW what a blessing!!!

    Amy @ latnlongoftheheart.com

    ReplyDelete